Tuesday, January 27, 2009

26th January 2009

Back to work for Antz today, and because he was working late I dropped off the kids at mum’s (it was my nephews birthday over there anyway) and I went in by myself. Baby has now reached 2kg. Her weight was 2000gms exactly!! I guess that means another cake!! They are cycling her on and off her TPN to give her liver a rest. Today it was off for half an hour tomorrow possibly 1 hour and they will gradually increase it to see how she copes. Last night she had a really crappy night as babies do, and was awake most of the night. She was a little bit irritable when I was there, so all she wanted to do was suck on her dummy. It is taking her a while to get used to her dummy because she associates anything put in her mouth as something bad. We just have to keep trying and get her used to it.

No comments: