Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20th January 2009

Today I went in around lunchtime and I took my mum in, I know it was outside of visiting hours but we thought we’d risk it. Of course she was allowed in. Baby was good but in a little bit of pain, she is still having morphine and pamol. She was due for cares so I made my Mum do them. I thought she might have a nice stinky nappy but she didn’t. Well you just wait Nana you’ll get plenty of them!
Another one of our friends left today to go back to Nelson. I couldn’t help but cry when she left, she was crying too. I know that when we leave they’ll have to mop the floor because there will be so much tears. OOO I can’t wait for that day. But hopefully we will catch up with them when they come back up for their baby’s operation.
Something exciting was also going to happen today after I left, my baby was going to be put into an incubator without a lid, that means she will be put in clothes and look like a big baby. I haven’t told her daddy we are going to wait and see what he says when we go in there. Trinity’s other mate was also going into one, they like to do things together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow how awesome!! Shes growing up. I remember when my bub went into a cot. Its so exciting

Jock and Ange said...

well done Trinny!!! exciting stuff.Thinking of you guys!!
Steve,Ange,Tegan,Gracyn