Thursday, January 15, 2009

15th January 2009

Today was D day!! Dentist day!! I hate the dentist so much. I had to go back and have my stitches removed and a filling done for my middle top tooth. I was dreading it all week, but when they actually did it, it didn’t really hurt much at all. It was a deep prick in my gum which lasted about 20 seconds or so and that was it. I’m just glad it’s all over now and I can concentrate on stocking up my daughters milk supply. If she is anything like her brothers and sisters then she is going to love her food.
Only I went in for a visit today because I was already there this morning. We were supposed to have a rugby league meeting tonight but it was getting too late.
Anyway baby will have an x-ray tomorrow to see if she has any gas in her rectum, nice ay!! If she does then we are 1 step closer to getting her fed and on cpap again. No rush though I want her completely settled and ready to handle it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

another Neo Natal mum
Hey guys, what a journey you have had. It sounds like your little girl is a real fighter. We too have a little girl in the unit and know what you are going. Our little girl has also had an operation and then infection set in, as you say 1 step forward and 3 back. She has pulled through nicely and it is now 3 steps forward 1 step back. It is nice to know we are not alone and there are others in a similar boat.
You guys are doing an awesome job