Sunday, January 11, 2009

11th January 2009

Well today I got another nice long cuddle and Nimeesha kept bugging us for a cuddle. So just before we put her back into her bed, Nimeesha sat on my knee and we both held baby. It only lasted about 5 minutes and then Nimeesha had had enough.
I haven’t been too well the last couple of days, I think from having my tooth out and just been generally run down. I’m starting to get a cold and I don’t want to get sick otherwise I can’t go in and see baby. So as I was holding baby I was kinda nodding off to sleep, it didn’t last long though as we had to leave.
Tomorrow is going to be a very long day for us. I will be taking Cassius for his check up for his leg and then we will have surgery in the afternoon, so another long and tiring day for us at the hospital. Fingers crossed we get the surgery done this time.

1 comment:

sandramoe said...

Kia Kaha God Bless Hope everything goes well on monday