Wednesday, December 10, 2008

8th December 2008

Baby weighed 830gms today - same as yesterday.
She was rather unsettled today as she had her echo scan done which took a long time, after that she had physic and a heel prick to check her bloods, so as you can imagine she wasn’t a happy chappy.
As she was unsettled and having a lot of things done I didn’t get to have a cuddle with her. I was kinda upset as well because she had a nurse that has never worked with her before and I was trying to tell her what she liked and what she didn’t like but I’m just a mum so I know nothing apparently! I wasn’t even allowed to touch her so I just left and went home rather annoyed.
When Daddy went in he was rather annoyed too until “Uncle Darcy” turned up and sorted everything out and made us all feel happy again.

No comments: