Tuesday, December 9, 2008

29th November 2008

Another good visit today. Daddy got a cuddle this time. Baby kept slipping down his chest. Well he doesn’t have any bumps for baby to nest into.
Antz’s aunty from Rotorua was down visiting so we took her in to meet baby.
Today is my son Devante’s birthday. He is 11 years old today. It is also my nephew Jacob’s birthday and he is 14. Tomorrow is my nephew Noah’s 5th birthday, but today was his birthday party. Nimeesha stayed at his house last night and Devante ditched us this morning and went with Caleb and Ethan. Cassius did his usual and went to flag and then went off to waka ama.
I felt sorry for my son because I haven’t had time to go and get his birthday present. He was supposed to go to his dad’s for the weekend but he is in the Hutt hospital having an operation. I’ll just wait and see what he gets from everybody else and then get him something. He didn’t completely miss out though because they lit 1 of the cakes for him and Jacob when they were at Noah’s birthday.

No comments: