Tuesday, December 9, 2008

28th November 2008

Wow what a great visit we had today. I got my very first cuddle today. It’s what they call a kangaroo cuddle. You hold baby on your skin so they can feel your warmth and they get used to your smells etc. I almost cried I was so happy. She was so tiny that you could hardly see her. She was so cute though, she could smell my milk so her little mouth as sucking away. I got to hold her for about 1 and a half hours. I didn’t want to put her back in.
Her feeds are slowly going up, they are going up by 1ml every 12 hours. She’s going to be a little fatty in no time.
Oh and we heard her cry properly for the first time. It was so cute. The nurse said she is
rather loud for her size. Gee I wonder who she takes after.
Apparently her and Gracie are the noisiest in the room. Won’t be
long and they’ll be wanting to kick her across the hall to the
other rooms.

1 comment:

mealzrox88 said...

aw thats so so wonderful that you got a cuddle!!!!! i bet it was wonderful :-)