Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1st December 2008

Well we are finally into our Christmas month and I haven’t even thought about shopping for the kids. We seem to run out of time to do a lot of things lately, including updating her journal. People we have run into don’t want to ask how baby is because they think something has happened to her. We hardly get a spare 5 minutes to ourselves. I’m at the hospital during the day and Antz is going in after work. So as you can tell our time is very strained and I will be glad when the holidays begin so I don’t have to fit in visits around school hours.
Anyway my daughter has reached 800gms today - my little chubba girl!!
I visited her today on my own and I got another cuddle, yay for Mummy. Daddy and big sister Nimeesha visited after work and big sister got to hold up the syringe for her feed. She talked about it non-stop when she got home.

No comments: