Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10th December 2008

My big girl is now 910gms - nearly at 1kg!! I think it might take a little while to get there because of her surgery.
When we arrived to see her today, Gracyn’s mum (Ang) had put some photos that she had taken of Trinity and Antz with tinsel around them. Thanks Ang, the photos are awesome. It makes it all seem a little bit more like Christmas.
Daddy got a cuddle today, hopefully I get 1 in tomorrow because of her surgery Friday we won’t get one for a while.
I’ve run into a few people over the week and they all ask me if baby is home yet, well I kinda get annoyed with the question and I want to ask them if they are stupid!! I know they don’t understand how little and fragile she is. We may be there for 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, who knows!! We won’t know how long until we get there. She is the only one that is going to determine the length of time. Because she is smaller than most babies born that early (nearly half the size) she is going to take a bit longer to do things. But she is a fighter so we will get there one day.
If I don’t update the blog it’s because I am limited for time so please be patient.

No comments: