Tuesday, December 9, 2008

5th December 2008

760gms today -weight loss of 50gms. Baby was having physic done when we arrived so she was desaturating and complaining about being touched. Some of her weight loss could hopefully be the fluid from her lungs.
My milk supply is starting to diminish. I better go and see the lactation consultant and ask if I can get some medication to boost it back up. I know I don’t express as often as I should, it’s really hard to try and do it every few hours when I’m in and out all of the time.
The cardiographer was supposed to do another echo scan of baby’s heart but he didn’t come. He needs to check the PDA duct and assess for surgery. But it’s more than likely she will have it done.

1 comment:

mummaguts said...

i am so glad she seems to be doing just wonderful! what a gorgeous picture of big sister feeding her - brings back our own memories. well done ((hugs))