Thursday, December 18, 2008

18th December 2008

Trinity weighs 1010gms today, she lost 40gms from yesterday.
No cuddle for me today as it was Daddy’s turn. He held her in his arms instead of a kangaroo cuddle as well. She was opening her eyes and trying to look at us. Apparently she can make out shapes and light and dark, so she can’t quite focus properly on us.
I’ve been a good mummy today and expressing every 3 hours. I need to do this for the next 48 hours to bring my milk supply back up. I’ve just been in the can’t be bothered mode so I wasn’t keeping up with it. Now I’m paying for it because I don’t have much milk anymore. She is still stocked up in her freezer though so it’s not a big drama for the next couple of days. I have a massive tooth abscess. I went to the dentist at the hospital today. They have given me antibiotics which I have to take for the next 5 days. After they’ve finished I have to go back and get my tooth pulled out. I could have a root canal but I’m not going to bother. The tooth is dead so I’d rather it just be pulled. So I haven’t been getting much sleep and im not eating much, that’s not helping my milk and the stress of Christmas can all get a bit much when you have a baby in the neonates and no $ to get things for the other kids. That’s my moan for the day anyway. As long as my baby is doing okay that’s all that matters.

2 comments:

bigga sister said...

hehehe... thats mah lil sister...
love uew trinity storm...
mwah mwahm mwah mwah mwah mwah...
lots of hugs and kisses...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

mummaguts said...

Merry Christmas beautiful Trinity-Storm and whanau! xoxox