Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 17th 2009

Today is darts day so I took my Mum in again. She got to have a nice long hold with her. She hasn’t had a hold of baby before so today was her first time. She kept asking me if I wanted a hold but I just let her have her. I get to hold her every day.
She was good today, didn’t complain too much after her feed, but it helps with her dummy because it makes it not as sore when she has her reflux.
My daughter has been having quite a few tests lately but we couldn’t get any answers as to what they are for and why, hopefully tomorrow we catch the doctors on their rounds so we can ask them.
There was an article in our local newspaper the Kapi Mana today, so I took in a copy for the nurses and doctors to keep. Everybody has been texting and ringing and commenting on the nice article and picture. It’s the first picture actually of me, Antz and baby by ourselves.

No comments: