Thursday, February 12, 2009

10th February 2009

Well what a surprise to see my daughter after a few days, she is in a big cot and is now off the cpap and is only on low flow oxygen. She has been having attempts at a bottle which is good because I’ve given up expressing and the whole breast feeding. 3 months is a long time to express and I just can’t do it any longer, I’m tiring myself out too much. She’s had all the good stuff for the first 3 months so I’ve done what I can.
Anyway when she heard my voice she dropped her bottom lip and was doing a bit of a sob cry. She missed her mama. I got her out for a nice long cuddle and she kept giving me the one eyed look while poking her tongue out. We also made the big move from Room C into Room 6. Wow I can’t believe we are in the numbered rooms now. It’s a big step for us.

No comments: