Thursday, February 12, 2009

6th February - 9th February 2009

RAGGAMUFFIN!!!!! Well what can I say awesome weekend awesome concert! I am going back again next year for sure.
The hospital staff informed me that my daughter was very well cared for by her aunty and uncle, they were scrutinizing every thing they were doing to her!! They actually called them watchdogs!! I think her uncle is very protective of her. So look out anybody that hurts her when she is older. On Sunday the 9th baby actually turned 100 days old. Her uncle got to have a hold of her but only because he moaned that her aunty got a hold the day before. They should feel privileged because they are the first ones in the family to get a hold.
I just want to say a special thanks to them for looking after her, it was a bit of peace of mind for us to know that she wasn’t left on her own.

No comments: