Sunday, February 22, 2009

19th February 2009

Today we had our visit and then Mum rang me to say my cousin and Aunty from Levin were down. I just told Mum to take them in because we had been in. Mum said Trinity had just had her feed and was awake and upset with her reflux and the nurse wouldn’t let Mum pick her up. So I’ve told Mum if that happens again to just pick her up and tell them to ring me if they have a problem with it. I could understand if she was asleep but she was wide awake and upset.
The doctors were there while mum was there and they were trying to work out what to do because baby isn’t growing fast enough for them and she gets tired easy when she is trying to have her bottle. It’s easy to see why she gets tired. She is still so small. We still haven’t caught up with the doctors so hopefully we can on the weekend.
There was a nice article in our other local newspaper today, the Citylife. It was really nice and I’m glad it came out the way it did. There was a person I forgot to thank though, that was doctor Jeremy Tuohey. He was the doctor that did my scan and picked up the placental problems in the first place.

No comments: