Thursday, February 12, 2009

11th February 2009

Tomorrow is the big moving day for the unit. They are moving to the brand new part of the hospital which is all rather exciting. We got to go over and have a sneak peek of the unit, oh my gosh it’s so amazing. Anyway I was paid a visit today by some media people and they want to alert the media about Trinity. She has the privilege of being the first baby that will go over to the new unit and because she is over 100 days old they would like to let everybody know about it. I was absolutely fine with that of course. My baby is going to be a superstar!!
They also had like a little closing ceremony or like a closing blessing of the unit today and we were part of that. I held Trinity, 1 nurse had her monitor and another with the oxygen tank. It was rather special that we were a part of that ceremony. It is going to be kind of sad to leave the old unit but it’s a big step forward in my baby’s life and we can only look forward to bigger and brighter things in the new unit. We don’t plan on being there for long but long enough to enjoy the new surroundings. I know that so many more babies are going to be able to benefit from the new unit and I know the staff will continue to do what they do best. I can’t thank them enough for what they have done for my daughter and family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw your wee baby on TV3, what a cutie, Mum, Dad & Trinity-Storm have done so well keep it up.

Anonymous said...

saw you on the new tonight. Trinity-Storm is looking so big and so good =)