Friday, February 13, 2009

13th February 2009

Well it’s Friday the 13th today, but we have had no bad luck what so ever. My daughter made page 3 of the dominion post and then I was interviewed on Classic Hits Radio Station. They just wanted to talk about how special she was to be the first baby in the unit and how little she started out in life. They have also emailed me the audio of the interview so I can keep it to play for her when she is a big girl.
We have so many people to thank for her survival. When we were only given a 50% chance of her surviving we never thought we would ever get to day 105! She certainly has attitude and is a fighter but without today’s technology and equipment she wouldn’t even be with us today. Thanks to everybody that has played a huge part in her life.
I know that when she is older and hears all the stories about her, she too will be so grateful for her “storm” of a beginning.

No comments: