Tuesday, November 25, 2008

25th November 2008

Today was a very quick visit with my girl. By the time I got there it was 11.30am and the doctors were putting a longline into her arm. That was going to take about 40 minutes, so I thought I’d go and stock up her milk supply.
The longline was getting put in her arm which would mean she would now have 2. It is apparently to make it easier to give her fluids and medications, because she needs so much.
By the time I was finished and the doctors had finished I got about 10 minutes with her. She looked really comfortable and Darcy said they were going to try and put her on CPAP tomorrow and give me a cuddle. Fingers crossed for that as I haven’t had a cuddle yet.

5 comments:

Cornelia said...

Kia Orana.
Hello baby Trinity, and mummy.
I hope the CPAP went all good, and you mummy and daddy are able to have your first cuddles with your beautiful darling girl.
I am always thinking of you all, and keeping you in my prayers, for baby Trinity's strength and also for you as well mummy Nicky.

Everyday, is special and important to wake up and know, we have the breath of life in us.

Arohanui to all
Kia Kaha
God Bless

Love Aunty Cornelia

Giselle said...

Awww what a precious little fighter she is:) Look like she's itching to get a cuddle from her mum and dad:) Strength vibes to you all and I hope you get that cuddle very soon:) xxx

Cornelia said...

Kia Orana Trinity.
How are you, getting stronger everyday I bet. we are thinking of you always and hoping you get stronger and strengthen with lots and lots of Love.

God bless whanau
Love the Brightwells

Unknown said...

Hi There,
I am hoping (along with a lot of other TradeMe Mummies) that everything is ok. I have been following this blog and am hoping you have just been super busy to not update!!!
All my best thoughts and wishes to you and your family.
Chantelled (trademe name)

ramekaclan said...

heya luvlie!...praying for you gurl!,,, remember, your a fighter, you keep fighting give em heaps in there trinity. we continue to pray for you. love to you all, ramekas