Saturday, November 15, 2008

14th November 2008

Big weight gain - 620gm!! I don’t think that’s right she can’t have gained 70gms overnight. We will see tomorrow what her weight is to get a better idea.
Her iv drip was changed back to her other arm. Because her veins are so little it doesn’t last long so it needs to be constantly changed. Her little hand was swollen from the previous one and I know it’s gotta hurt. She takes after her mummy, poor baby!!
She was rather unsettled since they changed it and I think she was starting to feel the effects from her surgery. She’s gotta be sore, I’m still sore from my surgery and that was 14 days ago. It feels like somebody has kicked me repeatedly in the stomach. Ouch!!
The sacrifices we mothers make for our children!
We thought we better leave our girl to settle hoping they increase
her morphine.

No comments: