Tuesday, June 2, 2009

we went into hospital on Wednesday with what we thought was pneumonia, her right lung had collapsed. They needed to keep an eye on her and make sure her heart rate didn't drop and to monitor her oxygen requirements. She had to sleep with her right side up so her lung could have a rest. By Friday it had corrected itself and we were allowed to go home. They kept doing blood tests and wanted to keep us in there a bit longer but I asked why and they couldn't answer. So I politely told them that her father would be coming in and they'd end up having to call the police to restrain him. They gave me answers after that and let us go.
I came home to a house full of people because Antz had organised his granddad's unveiling for Saturday. Family from Auckland and Gisborne had come down and half of them stayed at our house. My sister came to my house and watched her so I wouldn't have to take her out. The weekend went really well and all I can say is I'm glad it's over!

No comments: