Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 14th 2009

Well we are still in the hospital. She is improving but her breathing is still too erratic for us to go home. We have had to move rooms so that a sicker baby can be closer to the nurses station. I suppose that's a good sign. Fingers crossed we go home tomorrow.
I am quite upset at the moment because people in my extended family think that it is funny to abuse me and talk about me behind my back. They are saying things about me that aren't true and some of them are true but what does it matter to them. So what if my family struggles from time to time and asks for help from others. I think they would struggle too if they were a family of 8 and living on one income and had a very sick child like mine. We don't always ask for help because we try and do things on our own, but when we do oh my gosh the knives start coming out and it's all my fault. The thing I don't understand is why they direct things at me and never at Antz. Maybe because he will tell them exactly where they can shove it!! Anyway I think that those people that are gossiping need to get a life and stop trying to ruin mine and have a bit of compassion for our situation. It's not like we've had it easy in the last year and they certainly haven't been there to help. Thanks to all of those that have helped us out you don't know how much you mean to us!!
Anyway that's my moan for now, I'm sure once I get home there will be more dramas.

2 comments:

kelly matthews said...

hi nicki you mite not no me my mums sandra matthews and im kelly i use to go to scool wid ants... i just read your latest blog and was so bumed out to hear you family are being sad lads thats so not cool wen you need them the most rite now i rekon they need to geta life man...man you and ants are great parnts to all your kids and who cares wat any body thinks....its how you and ants think and feel not anybody else and you no in your heart you are doing the rite thing so cares wat they have to say so be strong you can do it after all you guys have got this dont let nobody bring you down man if they wanna be caty thats there buzz cause i say wat goes around comes around and they will get theres one day....... so be strong your a great mum and who cares wat anybody thinks you got thru the hard yards you can get thru this gal frend good luck to you and ants man soooo proud of you guys you can do it... oh yeah i rekon trinity-storm soooo looks like her big brother aj wid her eyes open hahahaha and hi to da old man antshahahaha you falllas go hard and show the world wat your made of and it sugar hahahaha mwah mwah mwah be strong you can do it love to you and all your family man... kelly matthews all the way from taumarunui ahahaha

sandramoe said...

Ditto what my daughter said stick your finger in the air to all those who put you down!!! you know who they are. I think that you need a medal for all the things you have done kia kaha love to baby Sandra xxxxx