Sunday, May 3, 2009

3rd May 2009

Well it's been a while since I updated the blog so I thought I'd better write.
Me and my kids have just come back from Kaikoura, my grandmother died on Tuesday 28th April from cancer. She was such an awesome grandma I couldn't ask for anybody else. She loved everybody so much, and she came 2 all of my kids christenings no matter if she was sick or not. It's a shame she won't be there for Trinity-Storm's one. I know she will be watching over her though. I'm going to miss her so much.
What a mission that was 2 try and get all of my family down there. I travelled down with my 2 sisters, all of their kids and my brother. On the way back my Mum and Dad were with us. It was nice 2 be able 2 take my kids 2 our marae, only Devante had been there before. We caught up with our cousins that we haven't seen for so long. The plan now is to have a get together in Wellington.
Trinity is doing great, she is getting hungrier now which is a good sign. She is sleeping better, sometimes through the night. She got heaps of tests coming up and hopefully she'll come off the oxygen soon.

No comments: