Monday, April 6, 2009

1st April 2009

Hey everybody. Yes I know it's been so long since I've updated my blog, but there has been a lot happening. First of all I will just start by saying that my daughter finally came home on the 24th of March. I can't thank everybody at the neonatal unit enough for what they have done for my daughter, without their hard work and dedication she wouldn't be home with us.
Our house has gone from being a 5 person household to an 8 person household.
Antz's ex-partner died on the 14th of march (Nimeesha's b'day) so we did the only thing we thought was right and have taken the kids into our care. So as you can imagine we have a very busy household and we will be applyng to get a bigger house. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

mummaguts said...

I am so pleased to read that your babe is home where she belongs. All the best guys - she is so beautiful and you have all done so well to get her home!